THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams Organic Shredded Coconut, (I use the Macro brand from Woolworths)
- 40 grams Rapadura Sugar, (brown or coconut sugar could also be used)
- 1 tablespoon Organic coconut oil
- 65 grams raw almonds
- 60 grams cream, (could use coconut cream for dairy free version)
- 250 grams white chocolate, (could use dairy free white chocolate)
- 1. Place 150g of the shredded coconut, coconut oil and sugar into the TM bowl. Blend on speed 5-6 until a paste forms. This will take a bit of stop/starting - when you hear the blades no longer hitting the mixture scrape down the bowl and start again. Be patient though - it does happen!
- 2. Add the almonds and process for a further 20 seconds on speed 7.
- 3. Add the coconut oil and cream and process for a further 20 seconds on speed 6 until well combined and relatively smooth.
- 4. Scrape the mixture into a bowl and place in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes or until firm.
- 5. Meanwhile, place remaining 50g coconut into a bowl. Set aside.
- 6. Melt the chocolate according to directions on pack.
- 7. To assemble, roll mixture into small balls, approximately the width of a 10 cent piece. Dip into melted chocolate (I coated them using two spoons) using just enough for an even coating then roll and coat in the shredded coconut. Set aside and repeat until all balls are coated.
- 8. Store in fridge but leave out of the fridge for 10-15 minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Raspberry Coconut Slice (gluten free)
- Nut and gluten free fudgy chocolate brownie slice
- Black rice, seed and choc chip cookies - gluten and nut free
- Raw cashew, cacao and coconut oil truffle coated in dark chocolate
- Gluten Free Kahlua Christmas Cake
- Breakfast loaf - gluten, dairy and nut free
- Choc caramel puddings (gluten free)
- Apple Hazelnut cake
- Healthy grain cherry macaroon cake
- Brown rice and quinoa baby rusks
- Gluten free profiteroles
- 'Sausage' rolls