- Almond Topping
- 250 g almonds
- 2 tbsp (25 g) Raw Sugar
- 2 eggs
- Slice Base
- 1/2 of a lemon’s rind
- 75 g Butter
- ½ cup (100 g raw sugar
- ½ cup (90 g plain flour
- ¼ cup self raising flour, sifted
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (70 g raspberry jam, (made in the TM of course!)
- 2/3 cup (100 g ) fresh or frozen raspberries or blueberries
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 190 degrees conv. Or
170 degrees fan forced. Grease 18x27cm
slice pan. Line base and two long sides with baking paper.
With a dry bowl, Cut lemon rind finely
on speed 8 for 10 seconds, set aside.
To make Almond Topping - Grind almonds
on speed 6 for 10 seconds. Add 2 tbsp (25g) sugar and eggs. Combine on speed 3,
for 20 seconds. Set topping mixture
aside. Wash TM bowl or thoroughly scrape
To make Slice Base - Add butter &
sugar – mix until creamy on speed 4 for 40 seconds. If butter is quite cold,
add temp. setting of 37 degrees, whilst creaming butter with sugar.
Add plain flour, self raising flour,
coconut, lemon juice and rind previously finely grated in step 2. Mix to form dough on speed 5-6 for 20
seconds. Stop and scrape down bowl with
spatula, repeat mix on speed 5-6 for 10 seconds.
Press into prepared pan with the back
of a spoon and prick base with a fork.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
Allow to cool.
To make filling - combine berries and
jam on speed 5 for 5 seconds. Spread
over cooled base.
Spoon Almond topping roughly over
berry/jam layer, crumble consistency.
Bake for a further 10-15 minutes until golden. Allow to cool, and then slice into fingers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls