- 2 Blocks Chocolate
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 65 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
1. Break chocolate up and mill at speed 9 for 10 seconds- set aside
2. Put condensed milk and butter intoi TM bowl and melt 5 mins,100 degree, speed 3, or until combined.
3. Add milled chocolate, speed 4, 80 degrees, approx 3 mins, or until melted and combined.
4. Pour into lined tin( 25cm x 15) and refridgerate for 3 hrs
5. Store in the fridge
I use 1 block of Milk Chocolate and 1 dark chocolate- it is beautiful
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits