- 2 Blocks Chocolate
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 65 grams Butter
Recipe is created for
1. Break chocolate up and mill at speed 9 for 10 seconds- set aside
2. Put condensed milk and butter intoi TM bowl and melt 5 mins,100 degree, speed 3, or until combined.
3. Add milled chocolate, speed 4, 80 degrees, approx 3 mins, or until melted and combined.
4. Pour into lined tin( 25cm x 15) and refridgerate for 3 hrs
5. Store in the fridge
Accessories you need
I use 1 block of Milk Chocolate and 1 dark chocolate- it is beautiful
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie