- 2 Blocks Chocolate
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 65 grams Butter
Recipe is created for
1. Break chocolate up and mill at speed 9 for 10 seconds- set aside
2. Put condensed milk and butter intoi TM bowl and melt 5 mins,100 degree, speed 3, or until combined.
3. Add milled chocolate, speed 4, 80 degrees, approx 3 mins, or until melted and combined.
4. Pour into lined tin( 25cm x 15) and refridgerate for 3 hrs
5. Store in the fridge
I use 1 block of Milk Chocolate and 1 dark chocolate- it is beautiful
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Mulberry Crumble
- Chillean Empanadas
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd