- 2 Blocks Chocolate
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 65 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
1. Break chocolate up and mill at speed 9 for 10 seconds- set aside
2. Put condensed milk and butter intoi TM bowl and melt 5 mins,100 degree, speed 3, or until combined.
3. Add milled chocolate, speed 4, 80 degrees, approx 3 mins, or until melted and combined.
4. Pour into lined tin( 25cm x 15) and refridgerate for 3 hrs
5. Store in the fridge
I use 1 block of Milk Chocolate and 1 dark chocolate- it is beautiful
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)