- 2 Blocks Chocolate
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 65 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
1. Break chocolate up and mill at speed 9 for 10 seconds- set aside
2. Put condensed milk and butter intoi TM bowl and melt 5 mins,100 degree, speed 3, or until combined.
3. Add milled chocolate, speed 4, 80 degrees, approx 3 mins, or until melted and combined.
4. Pour into lined tin( 25cm x 15) and refridgerate for 3 hrs
5. Store in the fridge
I use 1 block of Milk Chocolate and 1 dark chocolate- it is beautiful
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding