- 160 g dessicated cococnut
- 1 tablespoon Cacao
- 1 tablespoon Carob Powder
- 30 pieces dates
- 2 tablespoon Cashew Butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder, optional
- 1 teaspoon dessicated coconut
- 15 pieces dates
- 5 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Cacao, heaped
- 1 tablespoon carob
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 pieces dates
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Ess/Extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 pinches cinnamon
- 160 g dessicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Base Layer - add dates, and process speed 9 till paste consitancy, add other ingredients and process on speed 7 for 10 seconds. Press into a lined baking tray and set in freezer.
Caramel Layer - follow first steps above but with the caramel ingredients. increase the 2nd step to 20 seconds processing time, sides may need scraping down and repeating for a few extra seconds till desired consistancy. Press on top of set layer and return to freezer.
Chocolate layer - process all ingredients on speed 9 for 10 seconds. scrape down sides and set speed 7 for 5 seconds. Add to baking tray once second layer set and place back in freezer.
Vanilla Icing - process all ingredients on speed 9 for 10 seconds, scrap sides down and repeat. Then combine on speed 7 for 20-30 seconds until nice paste consistancy. Add to top and set.
Finally cut into bite sized chunks and keep in fridge.
After each layer put in freezer to set before adding the next layer
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Cornflake honey slice
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Artisan apple bread
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Apple slice Yoghurt pancakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- Gingerbread Pikelets