- 4 apples, peeled and cubed
- 4 pears, peeled and cubed
- 50 g raw sugar
- 15 g ground cinnamon
- 10 g ground nutmeg
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g water, cold>ID54
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 120 g oat, rolled
- 100 g raw sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 115 g unsalted butter
Place apples, pears, raw sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, water and lemon juice in to mixing bowl.
15 min/100C/speed 1
When cooked place in to oven proof dish. set aside.
With a clean and dry bowl place remaining ingredients, 10sec/speed 5.
spread crumble mix across the top of the aples and pears.
Bake in oven at 180C for approx 20 min or until browned
Apple and Pear Crumble
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Variation Marshmallows
- Mulberry Crumble
- Dairy Free Custard