- 55 g chia seeds
- 20 g orange zest, (zest strips of peel in Thermomix)
- 140 g medjool dates, pitted
- 180 g dried apricots
- 40 g sesame seeds
- 90 g raw cashews
- 60 g dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon cacao butter, (can substitute with coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt (or rock salt)
Add Chia seeds to bowl. Mill for 10 sec / speed 9.
Add all other ingredients. Mix for 1 minute / speed 9.
Press into a 20cm square tin lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 2 hours before cutting into squares (or other shapes).
Apricot Chia Bars
Accessories you need
This is a delicious raw vegan bar. It can also be used as a base for a raw cheesecake or other slice. Don't be put off by the long list of ingredients - it takes less than 5 minutes to make!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Fettucine Carbonara
- Silverbeet & bacon quiche (dairy free)
- Tomato-free Bolognaise Sauce
- Fish Fingers (dairy free)
- Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- Maple Mustard Chicken (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Steamed Blueberry Puddings (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Dairy free "Cheese" sauce
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies (grain free)
- Banana & Oat baby biscuits