- 150g dried apricots
- 90g Deciccated Coconut
- 120g condensed milk
- 400g milk chocolate melts
- 120g olive oil
- 1000g Water to cover blades
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line oven tray with baking paper.
- Finely chop apricots 5 secs/speed 5, add coconut and condensed milk Reverse/15 secs/speed 5 until combined, place in bowl, cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Using hands with gloves, roll level teaspoons of the apricot mixture into balls and place in single layer on prepared tray.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Put enough water in bowl to cover blades, lid on without MC, place Varoma on top of bowl instead. Combine chocolate and oil in small heatproof bowl inside Varoma, melt for 5-10 mins/varoma/ Speed 1 once water is simmering , continually stir until chocolate melts, put in 500ml Thermoserver.
- Push a toothpick into one ball and dip into chocolate mixture to coat all over, drain away excess chocolate and place on tray.
- Repeat with remaining balls and chocolate mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Apricot Balls prep
Great for Christmas treats and special occassions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake