- 100 grams almonds
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 100 grams pitted dates
- 80 grams dessicated coconut, and extra to roll balls in
- 1.5 tablespoons orange juice
- 1.5 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add almonds to bowl, 20 seconds, speed 9.
2. Add apricots and dates, 10 seconds, speed 8. Scrape sides of bowl.
3. Add orange juice and water, 5 seconds, speed 2. Leave to soak for around 1 minute.
4. Add coconut and honey, 25 seconds, speed 7.
5. Roll mixture into balls, roll in coconut and refridgerate.
My 1 and 3 year old love these. They are also a great healthy 3pm pick-me-up.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake