- 1 packet Nice biscuits
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut, (plus extra for rolling)
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 1 cup white marshmallows
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Can of condensed milk
Recipe is created for
Place biscuits into TM bowl and chop 5 SECONDS at SPEED 5 – set aside
2. Place coconut, apricots, walnuts and marshmallows into TM bowl and chop 3 SECONDS at SPEED 8
3. Leave this mixture in the bowl and add back the biscuits and then add in the condensed milk and the vanilla and then mix 6 SECONDS at SPEED 4
4. Lay a sheet of cling film (makes approx. 4 separate logs) on work area and sprinkle liberally with coconut
5. Empty out mixture onto cling film and shape into logs by rolling (approximate diameter of 50c piece)
6. Wrap cling film and then refrigerate – overnight is best but at least 2-3 hours prior slicing and serving.
NOTE: Will store for up to one month in the fridge
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake