- 210 g rolled oats
- 160 g dried apricots
- 80 g honey
- 30 g Butter or Margarine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place oats, apricots, honey and butter into mixing bowl .
Process for 10 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Process again for 5 sec / speed 7.
Using wet hands, roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls.
Accessories you need
The balls don't need refrigeration or baking, so they're ready to eat straight away.I keep mine in the fridge and pack a couple in the lunch boxes each day.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola
- German Rouladen
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)