- 2 Avocados, fully ripe
- 1 banana, fully ripe
- 40-60 g cocoa powder, to taste
- 100 g Maple syrup, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- fruit, of choice
8Recipe is created for
1. Place avocado and banana flesh into TM bowl and puree for 10 seconds/speed 5, scraping down and repeating until smooth.
2. Add cocoa, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix 10 seconds/speed 5, scraping down and repeating as necessary until thoroughly combined.
3. Serve with fruit of choice.
4. If not serving immediately, refrigerate.
May also be served as a dip with a selection of fruit, or used as chocolate icing on a cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf