- 2 Avocados, fully ripe
- 1 banana, fully ripe
- 40-60 g cocoa powder, to taste
- 100 g Maple syrup, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- fruit, of choice
Recipe is created for
1. Place avocado and banana flesh into TM bowl and puree for 10 seconds/speed 5, scraping down and repeating until smooth.
2. Add cocoa, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix 10 seconds/speed 5, scraping down and repeating as necessary until thoroughly combined.
3. Serve with fruit of choice.
4. If not serving immediately, refrigerate.
May also be served as a dip with a selection of fruit, or used as chocolate icing on a cake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- GARLIC & PARSLEY RISOTTO
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Grans Boiled Fruitcake
- Gut Healthy Chia Pudding
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream