- 50 g Dark or Milk Chocolate
- 1 avocado
- 30 g brown sugar
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 5 g vanilla extract or essence
Place chocolate in jug and chop on speed 8 / 10 seconds.
Add Vanilla and the flesh of avocado and mix on speed 5 / 5 seconds. Scrape bowl. If your avocado is particuarly hard, you may need to repeat mixing to mash it all.
Add sugar and mix on speed 5 / 10 seconds. Scrape bowl.
Add cocoa and mix on speed 5 / 10 seconds. Scrape bowl then mix again on speed 3 / 20 seconds or until completely combnined.
Refrigerate mix until firm enough to roll into balls, then roll and coat in cocoa powder.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Avocado Hummus
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Cacao Chia Pudding - vegan
- Festive Avacado Dip
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate