- 50 g Dark or Milk Chocolate
- 1 avocado
- 30 g brown sugar
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 5 g vanilla extract or essence
Place chocolate in jug and chop on speed 8 / 10 seconds.
Add Vanilla and the flesh of avocado and mix on speed 5 / 5 seconds. Scrape bowl. If your avocado is particuarly hard, you may need to repeat mixing to mash it all.
Add sugar and mix on speed 5 / 10 seconds. Scrape bowl.
Add cocoa and mix on speed 5 / 10 seconds. Scrape bowl then mix again on speed 3 / 20 seconds or until completely combnined.
Refrigerate mix until firm enough to roll into balls, then roll and coat in cocoa powder.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel