- 2 tsp gelatine, dissolved in ¼ cup warm water
- 50g raw sugar
- 500g thickenend cream
- 150g Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 100g thickened cream
- 100g Milk or Dark Chocolate Melts
- 25g Butter
- Place chocolate in TM bowl and grate 4 sec / speed 9.
- Add cream and butter and melt 2 mins / 50°C / speed 2. Scrape down and repeat.
- Pour a small amount onto the top of each set Pannacotta dessert cup.
- Let chocolate set in fridge a minimum 30 mins.
- Serve with shaved white chocolate sprinkled on top and or fresh berries.
f you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: //thermofun.com/thermofuns-baileys-recipes/
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Baby Spinach with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Cadburys Top Deck Chocolate Slice - ThermoFun
- Exotic Thai with Cashews Dip - ThermoFun