- 2 tsp gelatine, dissolved in ¼ cup warm water
- 50g raw sugar
- 500g thickenend cream
- 150g Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 100g thickened cream
- 100g Milk or Dark Chocolate Melts
- 25g Butter
- Place chocolate in TM bowl and grate 4 sec / speed 9.
- Add cream and butter and melt 2 mins / 50°C / speed 2. Scrape down and repeat.
- Pour a small amount onto the top of each set Pannacotta dessert cup.
- Let chocolate set in fridge a minimum 30 mins.
- Serve with shaved white chocolate sprinkled on top and or fresh berries.
f you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: //thermofun.com/thermofuns-baileys-recipes/
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Baby Spinach with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Honey Jumbles - old style