- 250 grams Plain chocolate biscuits
- 125 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams sour cream
- 180 grams Baileys Irish Cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 160°C or 140°C for fan forced.
Place biscuits in Thermo MC on, crush 20 secs sp 9 or until smooth. Add butter MC on combine 20 secs sp 6, scape sides 5 sec sp 4
Press mixture into the base and half way up the sides of a 24cm springform pan. Allow to chill for 20 minutes Meanwhile, place chocolate in a bowl over simmering water. Allow to melt. Remove and cool slightly.
Place cream cheese and caster sugar in bowl. MC on, Beat until smooth 2mins sp 5 . Add eggs and beat until combined with MC on 30 secs sp 5 scrap down sides, Beat in sour cream, white chocolate and Baileys MC on 1 min sp 5, Pour filling into prepared base. Bake for 1 hour or until set. Allow to cool for 4 hours or overnight.
Instead of Biscuits, 2 x 170g packets Biscuit base can be used, just Delete the first step to crush Biscuits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake