- 2 sheets quantity TM Shortcrust Pastry, Defrosted
- 300 grams Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 15 grams sugar
- 10 grams cornflour
- 1 large banana
- 100 grams egg white, Room Temperature
- 110 grams sugar
Recipe is created for
Mill Sugar for meringue for 10seconds/speed 10. Set aside.
Place all ingredients for the custard into the bowl and cook 90’/speed 4/7 mins.
When cooked remove from bowl, cover and refrigerate for an hour
Once cooled, place a slice of banana in the bottom of each case and a small spoon of custard on top.
Refrigerate until the meringue is ready.
Ensure you bowl/blade/butterfly is extremely clean and dry.
I will even wipe everything out with vinegar to be sure.
Beat egg whites at 37’/speed3.5 until whites are stiff.
Gradually add sugar a little at a time and ensure it is dissolved.
Egg whites should be stiff and shiny.
Put mixture in a piping bag and pipe onto the top of the tarts.
Lightly brown with the blowtorch.
Accessories you need
At one point my egg mixture went a bit runny after adding the egg white. I saved it by slowly adding another egg white while beating it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Plum jam with apple