- 2 --- small bananas or 1 large banana, halved
- 150 grams gluten free pancake mix; or plain flour with 1 tspn baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 cup rice or soy milk (or cows milk if not intolerant)
- 1 tablespoon Dairy free butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or caster sugar, optional
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
8Recipe is created for
Place bananas, flour, salt, milk and butter into bowl. Process for 15 seconds on speed 5.
Add optional flavourings and process for a further 5 seconds on speed 5.
Heat frypan on low and add a teaspoon of dairy free butter or vegetable oil. Place tablespoon dollops of the batter into frypan and cook for 1-2 minutes on one side till bubbles form on top then flip over and cook other side 1-2 minutes, till cooked through and fluffy inside.
Preparing the batter
If the batter is too thin, add a tablespoon of flour at a time and process on speed 5 again for 5 seconds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla and cinnamon candied almonds
- Brandy Ice Cream
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Wicked Chocolate Brownies
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Beef & Pork Burger Patties
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice