- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 220g cooking chocolate
- 30g Almonds whole (or nuts of your choice)
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Cooling Freezing Dessert Side dish Praline/sweets
Chop nuts on speed 8 for a couple of seconds, or to your desired consistency (for rolling the choc bananas in). Take out and set aside on a plate.
Grind chocolate pieces on speed 8 for 8 seconds
Melt chocolate on 50c, speed 3 for 2 mins
Meanwhile, cut frozen banana into bite sized pieces and line a small tray with alfoil (for refrigerating when done)
Once the chocolate is melted, prick the frozen banana pieces with a toothpick and dip into the chocolate & quickly roll in the nuts and place onto the tray lined with alfoil.
Best eaten fresh or within a day or so, as banana will go mushy. Store in the fridge.
Banana Split Pops
Accessories you need
- Using frozen bananas will set the chocolate really fast, but you could use room temperature bananas and refrigerate them to set the chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Tomato Puree (Passata)
- Mini Quiches with Sundried Tomatoes
- My favourite Green Smoothie
- Quinoa Cauli Chicken Soup
- Ghee from scratch
- Turkish Lahmacun (pronounced Larmarjoon)
- Oven Roasted Eggplant & Rosemary Butter
- Fairy Butter
- Watermelon-strawberry-mint icypoles
- Parmesan Butter
- Quinoa Linseed & Sunflower Bread
- Cashew Rocky Road