- 6 egg whites, large
- 350 g caster sugar
- 500 g whipped cream
- Mixed berries of choice
- 50 g white chocolate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 150C (300F).
2. Line a lightly oiled baking sheet with baking paper.
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Place egg whites into your (very clean) mixing bowl. Whisk on speed 3.5 for 5 mins, or until the bowl can be held upside down without the mixture dropping out!
4. Whilst on speed 3, slowly add sugar 25g at a time (using the scales) through the hole in the lid, until thoroughly combined (approx 5 mins).
5. Gently spoon onto the prepared baking sheet. I usually use a large spoon and place large dollops into a circle then fill the middle in. Use the back of the spoon to gently touch the meringue and make 'peaks'. Wash and dry whisk and bowl.
6. Place in oven and immediately turn the oven down to 140C and cook for 1 hour. Then turn the heat off but leave the pavlova in the oven (ideally overnight). Don't forget to take it out the next day!
7. Using the butterfly whisk, whip the cream on speed 3, watching until soft peaks form (don't set a time). Spread onto pavlova base.
8. Top with mixed berries.
9. Melt chocolate and place into a ziplock bag, snip a small hole in one corner and drizzle over the pavlova.
Prepare for compliments!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice