- 50 g Butter Cubed, Room Temp
- 100 g plain sweet biscuits
- 250 g white chocolate, in pieces
- 250 g cream
- 250 g cream cheese, cubed
- 250 g marscapone cheese
- 125 g caster sugar
- 1 can passionfruit pulp
Place butter into TM Bowl and melt for 50 secs/50o/Spd 4
Add 100g plain sweet biscuits. Mix for 10 secs / Spd 7
Pour contents of TM Bowl to prepared tin. Press the biscuit mixture firmly into the base of the tim, then put the tin in the fridge until you need it.
Place 250g White chocolate into TM Bowl. Grate 5 secs / Spd 8.
Melt chocolate 2 mins / 50o / Spd 3.
Add to the bowl cream, cream cheese, mascarpone and sugar.
Mix for 15-20 secs / Spd 3
Pour onto the biscuit base and put the cheesecake back into the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Serve drizzled with passionfruit pulp and cut into wedges.
This recipe is a family favourite and was adapted from a recipe from Bill Granger.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Raw hot chocolate
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF