- 150 gram Biscoff spread
- 400 gram full cream milk
- 80 gram brown sugar
- 4 egg yolk
- 100 gram thickened cream
- Add biscoff spread and milk to mixing bowl. Heat 7min/80 degrees/speed 2. Increase time if spread has not melted
- Remove mixture from bowl and set aside.
- Insert butterfly. Add eggs and brown sugar. Mix for 1minute/speed 3
- Add 1/3 of milk mixture back into the bowl. Mix 5 seconds/speed 3
- Add remainder of milk mixture and cream to bowl. Mix 10 seconds/speed 3
- Pour mixture into shallow lined tray. Leave to cool at room temperature then place in freezer until completely frozen
- Working in 2 batches, cut into small cubes, no bigger than 3cm. Mix for 1 minute/speed 9. Remove first batch and complete with rest of frozen cubes.
- Return to tray and freeze again for at least 4 hours. Repeat step 7.
- Place ice cream in ice cream container. Heat extra biscoff spead briefly in the microwave and swirl on top and top with crushed biscoff biscuits (optional) Enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Tim Tam Brownie Slice