- 60 grams almonds
- 200 grams plain biscuits (granita)
- 60 grams cream
- 75 grams Butter
- 120 grams sugar
- 750 grams cream cheese, (room temp)
- 2 eggs
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 375 grams sour cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
30h 25minPreparation 30h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Mill almonds 10sec/speed 9. Add roughly broken biscuits chop 5sec/speed 5. Set aside.
Melt butter 2min/80 deg/speed 1. Add ground almonds and biscuit mixture and cream, combine 10 sec/speed 3.
Press mixture into 23cm springform pan to come 5 cm up side. Chill well in fridge.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Mill sugar 5 sec/speed 9. Add cream cheese and mix 50 sec/speed 5-6. Use spatula to help mixture if air bubbles form (blades spin). Mix 15 sec/speed 5 add eggs one at a time, rind, lemond juice and vanilla essence.
Pour mixture in prepared crust, spreading evenly. Bake 20 mins. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature
Increase oven to 200 deg (fan forced)
Mix Sour cream, sugar and vanilla essence 5 sec/speed 4 until smooth. Spoon over top of cooled cheesecake and spread evenly. Bake 5 mins, just enough to glaze. Cool and chill for 6-12 hours before serving. Dust with nutmeg to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe has been converted.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Anzac Biccies
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s