- 70 g white glutinous rice
- 30 g Black Rice
- 40-80 g sugar, According to your taste
- 4 --- egg
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 30 g Milk
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Add 70g white glutinous rice and 30g black rice into dry and clean bowl, 3min/speed 10 to mill the rice.
2.turbo 2sec/1-2 times to sieve the rice flour and pour into a separate bowl, set aside
3.clean and dry the bowl, insert bitterly whisk, add 4 eggs, 15mins/45degrees/speed 4 to whip the eggs
4.Add the milled the rice flour into whipped egg, 4sec/speed3 to mix
5.Put a small bowl on lid, weigh 20g oil and 30g milk into the small bowl, use a spoon to mix well
6.Add milk and oil mixture into bowl and 4sec/speed 3 to mix
7. Pour the cake mixture into a 6inch cake tin, cover with cling wrap and put into Varoma tray, set aside
8.Clean the bowl and add 600g water, 6mins/Varoma/speed 1 to bring water to a boil.
9. Put Varoma tray on lid, 40mins/Varoma/speed1
10. Let cool for a bit and enjoy
1.You can cut up some dates and add in step 6 to have a rich flavor.
2. Don’t forget to cover with cling wrap while steaming else the steaming water will wet the cake surface.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice