- 70 g white glutinous rice
- 30 g Black Rice
- 40-80 g sugar, According to your taste
- 4 --- egg
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 30 g Milk
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Add 70g white glutinous rice and 30g black rice into dry and clean bowl, 3min/speed 10 to mill the rice.
2.turbo 2sec/1-2 times to sieve the rice flour and pour into a separate bowl, set aside
3.clean and dry the bowl, insert bitterly whisk, add 4 eggs, 15mins/45degrees/speed 4 to whip the eggs
4.Add the milled the rice flour into whipped egg, 4sec/speed3 to mix
5.Put a small bowl on lid, weigh 20g oil and 30g milk into the small bowl, use a spoon to mix well
6.Add milk and oil mixture into bowl and 4sec/speed 3 to mix
7. Pour the cake mixture into a 6inch cake tin, cover with cling wrap and put into Varoma tray, set aside
8.Clean the bowl and add 600g water, 6mins/Varoma/speed 1 to bring water to a boil.
9. Put Varoma tray on lid, 40mins/Varoma/speed1
10. Let cool for a bit and enjoy
1.You can cut up some dates and add in step 6 to have a rich flavor.
2. Don’t forget to cover with cling wrap while steaming else the steaming water will wet the cake surface.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting