- 200 grams Black Sesame Seeds
- 100 grams rice, I use basmatti
- 80 grams coconut sugar or palm sugar
- 1 litre water
Recipe is created for
1. Toast sesame seeds in TM. 3mins/100/Sp3
2. Add rice and sugar to sesame in bowl and mill. 30secs/Sp8
3. Add water and mix. 10secs/Sp4
4. Cook with MC in slanted position. 20mins/100/Sp3
5. Smooth out texture. 30secs/Slowly increase to Sp8
6. Enjoy Hot or Cold with a generous drizzle of coconut cream. I sometimes serve with toasted almond flakes or Palm Nuts that you can buy tinned at the Asian grocers.
Tip : I make a few batches worth of steps 1-2 (the dry powder/paste) at a time and keep in a sealed jar ready for a quick hot breakfast or dessert.
Accessories you need
This recipe is medium sweetness. Please adjust sweetness according to your taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread