- 35 grams Cashews
- 25 grams almonds
- 60 grams hazelnuts, roasted
- 10 grams Chia Seeds.
- 100 grams dates
- 60 grams apricot, dried
- 60 grams craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams seeds, I used sesame, sunflower and pepitas
Recipe is created for
Weigh in all the ingredients into the bowl and process on Speed 9 for 1 minute
Roll them into balls using wet hands.
I store some in the fridge and some in the freezer.
Accessories you need
You can add some puffed millet or puffed rice to the balls before rolling them on reverse speed 3 for 10 seconds. I think these would also look great rolled in coconut.
You can use any combination of ingredients - this recipe was given to me by a friend, but I have modified the ingredient list and quantities to suit my tastes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake