- approx 80g milk/water
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 fresh eggs
- 50 g cornflour, (this will make a thick custard, use 50-70g for normal custard)
- 100 g sugar
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 1 MC shredded coconut, (MC = TMX measuring cup)
Turn on scales and add coconut milk into TM bowl. Top up with regular milk or water to reach a total of 500g.
Add remaining ingredients (or follow Automatic Custard Recipe on TM5 using the ingredients listed).
LEAVE OUT the shredded coconut to add at the end
Cook for 8mins, at 90Deg C, Speed 4
(Or follow Automatic Custard Recipe on TM5)
With 1 minute remaining add the Shredded Coconut through the hole in the lid and finish cooking. (you can reduce the speed when adding the Shredded Coconut if custard is splattering when you remove the MC).
ENJOY hot, warm or cold!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles