- approx 80g milk/water
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 fresh eggs
- 50 g cornflour, (this will make a thick custard, use 50-70g for normal custard)
- 100 g sugar
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 1 MC shredded coconut, (MC = TMX measuring cup)
Turn on scales and add coconut milk into TM bowl. Top up with regular milk or water to reach a total of 500g.
Add remaining ingredients (or follow Automatic Custard Recipe on TM5 using the ingredients listed).
LEAVE OUT the shredded coconut to add at the end
Cook for 8mins, at 90Deg C, Speed 4
(Or follow Automatic Custard Recipe on TM5)
With 1 minute remaining add the Shredded Coconut through the hole in the lid and finish cooking. (you can reduce the speed when adding the Shredded Coconut if custard is splattering when you remove the MC).
ENJOY hot, warm or cold!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Steamy Pork & Vegetable Stir-fry
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Azuki Bean Paste ( Red Bean Paste)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart