THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 --- bananas
- 3 --- large eggs
- 2 tablespoon Nat Greek Yoghurt Full Fat
- 250 gram Milk (cow, almond, rice etc.)
- 300 gram Rolled Oats (not quick oats)
- 100 gram almond meal
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Mixed Berries or Strawberries
- Extra Yoghurt or Mud Cream to serve
- Rice Malt Syrup, Raw Honey or Maple Syrup to serve
Firstly make your Almond Meal if using raw almonds. Mill approx 1/3 cup of Almonds in a clean dry bowl, 10 Secs Speed 7 and set aside. No need to clean the bowl if continuing with making the Batter.
Makes approx 12 small oatcakes. Enough to serve up to 5 or 6 people for breakfast. Recipe can be halved, but use 2 eggs.
To Make: Blend the Banana, Egg, Yoghurt and Rice or Almond Milk 6 Seconds Speed 5.
Add the Oats, Almond Meal, Cinnamon & Sea Salt to the Banana mixture and Mix 15 Seconds on Speed 4 or until combined
Allow the mixture to stand for a few minutes to thicken up
Heat a pan until medium high and add 1 Tbs of Coconut Oil or Butter.
Spoon 2 Tbs of mixture into the hot oil Small amount of batter works best. Turn your pan down to Medium- Low at this stage so you don't burn the mixture or the oil
When brown & set (approx 2 minutes) flip oatcakes and brown the other side for another 2 minutes.
Serve with a dollop of natural yoghurt or mud/thick cream, fresh berries and a drizzle of raw honey or rice malt syrup.
To Make Almond Meal
To Make the Batter
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight