- 10 g quinoa seed
- 10 g Black Chia seeds
- 10 g Sunflour seeds
- 10 g flaxseeds/linseeds
- 10 g pepitas
- 150 g dates, pitted
- 25 g desicacated coconut
- 30 g cacao powder
- 25 g coconut butter/oil
- 5 g vanilla extract
- 10 g agave nectar
- desicated coconut, extra to roll balls in if you want
Blitz dates and coconut for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add in vanilla extract, agave nectar, coconut butter/oil, cacao and the seed mixture.
Mix for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Place balls on some baking paper on a plate and put in fridge or freezer until hard.
Cacao and Vanilla Balls
Mixture can also be doubled.
Use the mixture as a base for tarts and cheesecakes etc.
Also very nice with nuts, like macadamia and almonds, milled with the seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes