- 1/4 cup Cacao
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 cup Dates pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1-1/2 tbsp organic/therm made peanut butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add almonds to "Closed lid" for 3 sec, spd 6 (or to your preference, I like my pieces bigger for the crunch factor). Set aside.
Add dates to "Closed lid" for 5 sec, spd 6 or until crumbly. Add all other ingredients inluding almonds and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" 1 min, spd 2 until combined.
Take teaspoon sized portions and roll into balls and then into coconut. Should make aprox 20 balls.
Accessories you need
I have amended to add peanut butter or you could use syrup as others have suggested to help bind.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Anzac Biccies
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta