- 55 g Raw Buckwheat
- 55 g quinoa
- 85 g pepitas
- 35 g Coconut chips
- 80 g Cranberries (Dried)
- 55 g Sunflower Seeda
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 120 g Rice malt syrup
- 60 g coconut oil, Solidified
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 30 g raw cacao powder, Plus extra to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place the buckwheat in the TM bowl and toast for 2mins/100 degrees/Speed 1 reverse
2) Add the quinoa and cook 2mins/100/Speed 1 reverse
3) Add in pepitas. coconut chips, cranberries, sunflower seeds and chia seeds and combine 10 secs/Speed 1 reverse. Set aside.
4) No need to wash the bowl, add to the TM bowl the tahini, syrup, coconut oil and cook 3mins/70 degrees/ Speed 1
5) Add cacao powder and mix 30secs/70/Speed 1. Scrape down sides if needs and make sure all powder is incorporated. The mixture should be quite thick by now.
6) Place seed mixture back into in TM bowl with cacao mix and combine 1min/ Speed 1.
7) Pour into greased tin and flatten down. Place in fridge for a few hours to set.
Once slice is set dust with extra cacao powder and cut into 8 bars or smaller bite sized pieces. Enjoy!
This recipe is adapted from Taste Magazine.
Swap out dried fruit and seeds for nuts or diffrent fruIts If you like.
This will melt quite fast so keep in fridge or freezer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- White bean dip
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken