- 100 grams raw sugar
- 400 grams white castor sugar
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 70 grams golden syrup
- 1 can condensed milk, not skim condensed milk
- 70 grams unsalted butter
- 80 grams water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 150 grams White Chocolate Buttons, I used Cadbury
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare a small rectangle tray/tin, size approx 28cmx18cm.
Blitz raw sugar on speed 8 for 6secs.
Add all ingredients except the white chocolate to bowl with raw sugar. With MC off combine on speed 3 for 7mins on 115º.
Carefully remove lid trying not to let any condensation fall in, scrape down sides of bowl. Cook for a further 20mins on speed 3 at 120º, again being sure to keep MC off.
Scrape down sides, add white chocolate, mix speed 3 100º for 1min. MC off
Again be careful when removing lid, not to drop any condensation in and again scrape down sides and run spatula around the bottom. Mix speed 4 for 7mins, no heat, no MC. The sauce will thicken and you will know when it is done as the top will start looking like it is forming a "crust" when left still. It may need another minute on this step.
Finally pour into prepared tray and leave out to set, do not put it in the fridge. It will take a few hours to completely cool.
Accessories you need
Worst case scenario - should your fudge not set or come out too grainy, don't throw it away, cut into pieces and put back into your thermomix with 1/2 cup of water or milk, using turbo 2-4times turn the fudge back to a sauce. Then restart the cooking process and when up to the white chocolate step add an 50g and continue.
Alternative - Baileys Fudge, add 100g Baileys and 20g water instead of 80g water, depending on how strong you want the Baileys fudge to be you can adjust Baileys to water ratio. Try using the homemade Irish Cream (Baileys) recipe above!
PLEASE NOTE: this fudge sets at a consistency in between a Traditional Scottish Tablet and modern creamy fudge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Black bean milk
- Vegan Cashew Cheese