- 80 g arborio rice
- 480 g full cream milk
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Maple Surup
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Arborio Rice and milk into the mixing bowl.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes/90'/speed 1.5
- Add Sugar Lightly, Maply syrup, vanilla extract & beaten eggs to the mixing bowl. Then 1 Minute 90' speed 2. Or until combined.
- Serve immediately, To make this dessert even more fantastic than it already is.. pop a dollop of ice cream to serve.
Accessories you need
To make the caramel a darker colour, replace the brown sugar with Darkest Brown Sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- Raw caramel slice
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)
- Mars Bar Cookie Cake
- Caramel Pie Slice
- Acai bowl
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Julie's Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
- Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding (Gf/Df)