- 600 g milk
- 100 g brown sugar
- 45 g Butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 25 g Corn Flour
- 2 eggs
- good pinch of sea salt
Add all ingredients then cook:
8 minutes/90 degrees/Speed 4Enjoy!
custard ( salted caramel)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Curd (Jo Seagar)
- Edmonds Custard
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- All in one Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Low FODMAP Chestnut Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE