- 125 grams unsalted butter
- 200 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 40 grams golden syrup
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 180 grams White Chocolate Buttons
Place chopped butter in TM bowl, melt 2 mins at 100 degrees on Speed 2.
Add the sugar, syrup and milk to the TM bowl, cook for 12 mins at Varoma on Speed 2.
We now need to cook the mixture for a further 10 mins at 90 degrees on Speed 2.
Add the white chocolate and mix for 2 mins on Speed 2.
Place baking paper into a shallow tin (my tin is 26cm x 13cm and 3cm deep – I would call it a brownie tin) then pour mixture into tin. The fudge sets quickly, so make sure you have your tin prepared in advance so that once you have finished step 4 you can pour immediately.
Let fudge cool to room temperature. I read that you should let the fudge rest for minimum 4 hours before putting it into the fridge, so I do that. Then place in fridge to firm. Once firm remove from tray and slice into desired pieces. Store in fridge for a number of weeks (if it lasts that long!). I use baking paper to layer between pieces and store in air tight container.
You can eat straight from fridge (which I do when I am alone!), but if I am serving to guests I generally let my fudge sit on the kitchen bench for about 30mins before serving with tea and coffee.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches