- 300 gram carrot, Cut into Pieces
- 100 gram coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 370-380 gram Canned Pineapple Pieces, Weighed after draining
- 100 gram Dark Muscovado Sugar, Fine
- 220 gram plain flour, I use Gluten Free
- 2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt, I use Pink Himilayan salt
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cardomon
- 85 gram Shredded Cocnut
- 100 gram walnuts
- 230 gram Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 200 gram cream cheese
- 50 gram unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2) Place carrot into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 6.
3) Add oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, flour, bicarb, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom and salt and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
4) Add pineapple, coconut and nuts and mix 15-20 sec/speed 5.
5) Pour into prepared tin and bake (175°C) for 45-60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
6) Let the cake cool completely before icing (overnight if time permits)
1) Place Dark Muscovado sugar in mixing bowl and mix 20 sec speed 7 to remove lumps (repeat if necessary until the sugar is smooth)
2) Cream cheese, butter,and vanilla to the mixing bowl and mix a further 15-20 sec/speed 9.
The Dark Muscovado Sugar gives a rich malasas flavour.
It is a rich cake, so small slices are enough
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Farmhouse Butter
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken