- 200 g Cashews, Raw and Unsalted
- 120 g honey
- 10 g vanilla extract
- 60 g Butter
Place cashews into jug and mill for 40 seconds / speed 6. Scrape bowl and add 20g of the honey and 5g of the vanilla. Combine for 30 seconds / speed 5 then set aside.
Pour remaining honey into jug with the butter and melt for 3 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 3.
Add 70g of your cashew mixture and mix to combine for 30 seconds / speed 4 until it's creamy.
Pour onto Thermomat and refridgerate until pliable or use at liquid state over cakes, pancakes or fruit.
Cashew Caramel (makes enough cashew mix for 3 batches of caramel)
Accessories you need
Roll a small piece in a ball and place inside melted chcolate to make Rolo's.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge