- 50 g raw cashews
- 250 g Dark cooking chocolate
- 100 g marshmallows
1h 12minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Take away food Easy Low budget Quick Cooling Heating Dessert Praline/sweets
Kinda healthy ?
Grate choc for 5 secs, speed 8
Melt choc for 2 mins, 50c on speed 3
Add cashews & marshmallow pieces and mix on reverse, slow speed for 30 seconds
Dollop the mix (like clusters) onto a tray lined with baking paper
Refrigerate for at least an hour
Cashew Rocky Road
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Banana Split Pops
- Tomato Puree (Passata)
- Mini Quiches with Sundried Tomatoes
- My favourite Green Smoothie
- Quinoa Cauli Chicken Soup
- Ghee from scratch
- Turkish Lahmacun (pronounced Larmarjoon)
- Oven Roasted Eggplant & Rosemary Butter
- Fairy Butter
- Watermelon-strawberry-mint icypoles
- Parmesan Butter
- Quinoa Linseed & Sunflower Bread