- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 Cinamon quill
- 600 grams full cream milk
- 3 whole cloves
- 3 Black peppercorns (whole)
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon Black Tea Leaves
- 15 grams Vanilla Bean Paste
- 100 grams Good quality honey, Or to taste
- 3 teaspoons Gelatine powder
- 400 grams thickened cream
- 125 grams Gingernut biscuits
4h 25minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put Cardamom & cinamon into mixing bowl, mill 30 sec/speed 9
2. Add 450g of milk, cloves, peppercorns, fennel seeds, tea leaves, vanilla & honey to mixing bowl. Cook 8min/80c/speed 3 mc on.
3. Put the remaining cold milk (150mls) into a large jug & stir in gelatine
4. Strain Chai Milk mixture through fine mesh seive into jug containing milk & gelatine mix.
5. Clean & dry mixing bowl.
6. Put cream into mixing bowl Add chai milk mixture straining it through seive again (this will give your panna cotta a nice clean look) Heat 3min/70c/speed4 mc on.
7. Pour into jug rest 10mins, pour into remekins & place into fridge to set 4hrs or overnight.
1. Put biscuits into clean & dry bowl, finely chop 5 Secs/Speed 7
2. spread 2tsps onto dessert plate serve Chai panna cotta on top
1. Put Toffee Apple into clean & dry bowl, chop 4sec/speed 5
2. Serve with Chai panna cotta to add extra colour, flavour & crunch
Toffee Apple Pieces
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)