- 100 g softened butter, extra for greasing
- 100 g raw sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 g champagne (or sparkling wine)
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 250 g pure cream
- seeds of half a pomegranate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Insert butterfly and add butter, sugar, salt and vanilla essence into the mixing bowl 3min/sp4.
Add the eggs 2min/sp4.
Then add the flour, baking powder and the champagne and mix 30sec/sp4.
Remove butterfly, transfer your dough and cook the waffles in a waffle maker according to the manufacturers instructions.
Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Add sugar to the mixinbg bowl 10sec/sp9. (remove half to sprinkle over waffles later)
Insert butterfly, add the cream and whip on sp3 until soft peaks form.
Mix pomegranate seeds softly into the cream with the spatula and/or sprinkle them on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE