- 45 grams cocoa powder
- 25 grams Dutch cocoa powder
- 500 grams Milk
- 160 grams glutinous rice
- 800 grams water
- 1 can evaporated milk, as topping
- 125 grams sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cocoa powder, Dutch cocoa powder and milk in mixing bowl. Place measuring cup and cook 5 mins/100°C/speed 2.
2. Insert butterfly whisk. Add glutinous rice, water and sugar and cook. Instead of measuring cup, place simmering basket on lid. Cook 20min/100°C//speed 1.0.
3. Serve immediately and drizzle with evaporated milk.
A Filipino dessert or snack and also served for breakfast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze