- 45 grams cocoa powder
- 25 grams Dutch cocoa powder
- 500 grams Milk
- 160 grams glutinous rice
- 800 grams water
- 1 can evaporated milk, as topping
- 125 grams sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cocoa powder, Dutch cocoa powder and milk in mixing bowl. Place measuring cup and cook 5 mins/100°C/speed 2.
2. Insert butterfly whisk. Add glutinous rice, water and sugar and cook. Instead of measuring cup, place simmering basket on lid. Cook 20min/100°C//speed 1.0.
3. Serve immediately and drizzle with evaporated milk.
A Filipino dessert or snack and also served for breakfast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)