- 1 tablespoon Butter, softened for greasing dish
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 600 grams Cherries, Fresh or canned
- 120 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 eggs
- 120 grams raw sugar
- 600 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- icing sugar, for dusting
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Grease a 25cm round or rectangle baking dish with the softened butter, then sprinkle sugar over base and sides.
Dot the cherries around the base of the dish then place in the oven for 5 minutes so the fruit can begin to soften if using fresh cherries, otherwise, drain canned cherries and place into dish, (no need to soften).
Add plain flour, baking powder, eggs, sugar, milk and vanilla into mixing bowl and blend for 25sec/sp5 until combined, rest for 20 - 30 minutes.
Pour over cherries until they are just covered and place into oven and bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until puffy & golden. dust with icing sugar and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be made in either TM31 or TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream