- 65 g Chia, soaked in 1 cup of water for 15 mins
- 45 g Raw Cocoa
- 125 g Butter
- 5 eggs
- 175 g almond meal
- 140 g Coconut sugar, or choice of sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 140 g Crio brew or coffee liquid
- 250 g dark chocolate pieces
Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients to bowl except chai and mix for 20sec/speed 4.
2. Add chia seed mix 10sec/speed 4 or until well combined.
3. Pour into lined pan.
4. Bake 35-40 mins in 180deg oven.
5. Let it cool in tin 5-10 mins.
6. Cool on rack.
1. Melt liquid and chocolate in clean TM bowl for 1 min/50deg/speed 2.
2. Scrape out bowl and pour onto cake.
Conversion from Grain Free Gluen Free, Tania Hubbard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart