- 65 g Chia, soaked in 1 cup of water for 15 mins
- 45 g Raw Cocoa
- 125 g Butter
- 5 eggs
- 175 g almond meal
- 140 g Coconut sugar, or choice of sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 140 g Crio brew or coffee liquid
- 250 g dark chocolate pieces
Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients to bowl except chai and mix for 20sec/speed 4.
2. Add chia seed mix 10sec/speed 4 or until well combined.
3. Pour into lined pan.
4. Bake 35-40 mins in 180deg oven.
5. Let it cool in tin 5-10 mins.
6. Cool on rack.
1. Melt liquid and chocolate in clean TM bowl for 1 min/50deg/speed 2.
2. Scrape out bowl and pour onto cake.
Conversion from Grain Free Gluen Free, Tania Hubbard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou