- 600 grams thickened cream
- 300 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
- 4 drops Green Food Colouring
- 100 grams milk chocolate, or Chocolate chips
- If using chocolate you can either chop roughly on a cutting board or cut into cubes and cut in TM bowl for 10 Sec / Speed 7 then set aside and rinse TM bowl
- Attach Butterfly to blades.
- Pour cream, peppermint essence and food colouring into TM bowl and mix for 30 Sec /Speed 2 while pouring in condensed milk through the hole in the lid.
- Mix for 1 Min / speed 3.5
- Add Choc-chip pieces and mix for 45 sec / Speed 3.5 or until mixture looks thick and smooth
- Pour into airtight container and place in freezer overnight, enjoy
Cut chips to any size you like, depending on personal preference
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake