- 600 grams thickened cream
- 300 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
- 4 drops Green Food Colouring
- 100 grams milk chocolate, or Chocolate chips
- If using chocolate you can either chop roughly on a cutting board or cut into cubes and cut in TM bowl for 10 Sec / Speed 7 then set aside and rinse TM bowl
- Attach Butterfly to blades.
- Pour cream, peppermint essence and food colouring into TM bowl and mix for 30 Sec /Speed 2 while pouring in condensed milk through the hole in the lid.
- Mix for 1 Min / speed 3.5
- Add Choc-chip pieces and mix for 45 sec / Speed 3.5 or until mixture looks thick and smooth
- Pour into airtight container and place in freezer overnight, enjoy
Accessories you need
Cut chips to any size you like, depending on personal preference
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)