- 10 medjool dates
- 100 grams Almonds or Cashews
- 100 grams Sultanas or Goji Berries
- 100 grams Coconut Shredded
- 2 tablespoon Cacao
- 5 drops Orange or Peppermint oil
- 1 handfull Cacao nibs, optional but awesome
- dessicated coconut, to roll
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Deseed your Medjool dates and place into mixing bowl
2. Throw other ingredients in
3. Blitz 20-30 seconds/speed 9 or until mixture sticks together
4. Roll mixture into balls and then roll in coconut
5. Eat and enjoy or place into a cute glass jar for a gift or comtribution to a dinner party!
5 Steps to Awesomeness
Make sure your essentail oil is FOOD GRADE. I use Doterra but there are plenty of other great brands out there.
Feel free to throw in whatever else you have on hand; try peanuts, macas, cranberries, chia seeds....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars
- Amazing Chocolate Nut Butter
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Chocolate avocado cake
- Variation HEALTHY CHOC WALNUT FUDGE (Keto)
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Choc Protein Balls