- 230 grams raw almonds
- 110 grams dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons cacao power
- 80 grams Peanut Butter
- 2-4 tablespoons agave syrup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add raw almonds to bowl and chop 3sec/speed9
2. Add dates to bowl and chop 3 sec/speed9
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to bowl and mix speed 6 until combined
4. Devide mixture into balls of 20grams and roll
Accessories you need
You may need to add more or less agave syrup (could also use rice malt syrup), depending on the consistency to roll into balls.
Chop nuts as fine or rough as you like to add texture.
Can also add YIAH dukkahs for something different, my favourite is Black Forest!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen