- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 tablespoons Protein Powder, I use Choc Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 level tbsp Rum or Rum Essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mix the ingredients for 10 seconds on speed 7
2. Roll in small balls and roll in spare coconut
3. Put in fridge for minimum of 1/2 an hour before enjoying
4. Can be frozen if they last that long
Accessories you need
Can use other sweeteners instead of honey if required, Can use whey based protein if required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Grain free dark chocolate Brownies adapted from Arman at thebigmansworld.com
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake