- 180 grams Pascall Clinkers
- 150 grams rice puff cereal
- 75 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 100 grams icing sugar
- 15 grams cocoa
- 250 grams Copha, cubed
- 100 grams milk chocolate melts
- Grease and line a 18cm x 28cm slice pan.
- Put half the clinkers into TM bowl and chop 2 seconds/speed 5, set aside. Put the rest clinkers into TM bowl and chop 2 seconds/speed 5, set aside with the others.
- Place rice puffs, coconut, sugar and cocoa into TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/reverse/speed 3, set aside.
- Put copha into TM bowl and melt 3 minutes/50˚C/speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then melt for 1 minute/50˚C/speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and make sure all is melted.
- Add reserved rice puffs, coconut, sugar and cocoa mixture into TM bowl with copha and mix 10 seconds/reverse/speed 3.
- Add reserved clinkers then mix 10 seconds/reverse/speed 3.
- Put mixture into prepared slice tin evenly. Clean bowl immediately before leftover copha goes hard and sticks to the TM bowl.
- Add chocolate into TM bowl and grate 6 seconds/speed 9. Melt chocolate 1 minute/50˚C/speed 3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then melt 30 seconds/50˚C/speed 3. Pour chocolate over the slice then refrigerate until set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK (sugar free)
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Kids lollies
- Chocolate sour cream cake
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Unicorn balls
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Jaffa Cake
- Babkosh - A marriage between South African Babka and Hungarian Kokosh :-)
- Malted Choc