- 270 grams coconut flakes
- 260 grams rolled oats
- 300 grams almonds
- 100 grams walnuts
- 160 grams sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons Rice malt syrup
- 2 heaped tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 180degrees celcius and line a baking tray: set aside
- Add coconut flakes, rolled oats, almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds to TM bowl "Closed lid"
Chop 2 seconds on speed 6
- Add coconut oil, rice malt syrup and mix 30-40seconds, 50degrees, speed 4
- Add cocoa, cinnamon and chia seeds and mix 10 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" until combined.
- Spread evening onto baking tray and bake in oven for 20minutes. Remove and allow to cool before storing in an airtight container.
Serve with yoghurt and berries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.