- 500 grams rolled oats
- 250 grams Coconut Flakes (or shredded)
- 40 grams Raw Honey
- 30 grams cocoa
- 40 grams Filtered Water (Cold)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and Blend on speed 6/20 seconds
Blend for shorter or longer depending on desired texture.
Roll into Balls and coat in Shredded Coconut.
Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour, overnight for best results
Chocolate Coconut Oat Bliss Balls
Accessories you need
Mix can be pressed into a tray, sprinkle shredded coconut and refrigerated and then sliced into squares.
Can replace Cocoa with 2 scoops of Flavoured Protein Powder of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Low Fodmap Choc Nut Bites Dairy Free Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Chocolate and Yoghurt Bundt Cake with Chocolate icing (Donna Hay)
- Christmas waffles with dark chocolate Cointreau pouring sauce
- Weetbix Slice
- Donna Hay Molten Choc Chunk Brownies
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice