- 1/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup Agave (sweetener)
- 1/2 Cup desiccated coconut
- 50 g coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl,
Blend 5-6minutes on 90o unitl oil has melted and all ingredients have combined
Let mixture cool slightly and place into silicon moulds (or any moulds of you choice!) and chill.
Recipe adapted from Cynthia Pisera
Chocolate Coconut Rough
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE