- 40 grams dark chocolate
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 25 grams cornflour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 700 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
Place cornflour, cocoa, raw sugar into the bowl. Mix for 20 seconds speed 7.
Add in chocolate and Blitz 20 seconds Speed 9.
Add milk and eggs. 7 minutes - 90 degrees - Speed 4.
It will sound very wet ight up until at least 1-2 minutes to go.
Serve immediately or store in a container and line the top with cling wrap. Press it down to stop a skin forming.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free